The Atlanta Israel Coalition in partnership with the Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta, the Consulate General of Israel to the Southeastern U.S., and the Atlanta Jews of Color Council present RE-DISCOVERING THE LAND OF ISRAEL, a series of five virtual tours of Israel with tour guide David Sussman.
Register TODAY at https://bit.ly/TourIsraelWithAIC for all 5 tours or just pick specific tours.
- 11/14/2021 Israel's Hula Valley and the Great Bird MIgration - The Hula Valley divides the Golan Heights from the Naftali Heights and the city of Tzfat. Not only does it boast biblical archeology like Tel Dan but over five million birds pass through it every migration season. We will tour this region during the migration season to discover its national parks, biblical archeology, and of course its beautiful nature.
- 11/28/2021 Ancient Caesarea - Built over 2,000 years ago by King Herod this was the first-ever man-built port. Built to compete with Athens it could fit over a hundred ships at a time. It made Caesarea one of the most important cities along the Mediterranean shore during the Roman period. Let's discover the magic of Caesarea.
- 12/12/2021 Masada, a fortress in the Judean Desert - One of the most popular places to visit in Israel. People from all faiths and walks of life visit this mountain even though there is no mention of it in the bible. Why? We will find out and so much more on this tour as we talk about the final moments of the great revolt and the fall of this desert fortress.
- 1/09/2022 Eilat, Israel’s port to the East - Israel's port city to Aisa has amazing nature, modern history, innovative farming, and some great museums. Yalla, let's head south and discover Eilat.
- 1/23/2022 Haifa, the location of Mt Carmel, the Bahai, the Druze and so much more! - Ever hear of the Bahai faith? Well, they are the world's newest monotheistic religion. Their holy place happens to be in Israel too. Not Jerusalem but Haifa. We will meet them, their holy place, and so much more as we travel to Haifa on this tour.